During the last decades, the development and optimizations of systems dedicated to the connectivity has become indispensable. This is also the case for the importance and widespread use of embedded systems based on parallel architectures, namely FPGAs. These are part of some of the main technology related problems in Mexico, requiring novel optimization methods that push the state of the art of design, development and implementation of systems for this purpose.
The aim of this technical session is to bring advanced results and solutions in fields related to:
- Linearization of nonlinear systems related to connectivity.
- Low-cost techniques for measurements of nonlinear systems.
- Modeling and fabrication of devices for communications.
- Implementation of solution for nonlinear systems in development boards.
- Embedded systems optimization for connectivity.