An efficient algorithm for target tracking based on template matching filtering is presented. The algorithm is able track the position of a target with invariance to appareance deformations, occlusions, and clutter.The target is defined by the user at the beginning of the algorithm. Next, a composite filter is designed torecognize the target in the next frame. The filter is adapted for each frame using information of currentand past scene frames. Results obtained with the proposed algorithm using real-life scenes, are presented and compared with those obtained with a recent state-of-the-art tracking method, in terms of detection efficiency, tracking accuracy, and speed of processing.
- Face recognition with correlation filters designed with multi-objective combinatorial optimization
- EEG signal implementation of Movement Intention for the Teleoperation of the Mobile Differential Robot
- Human face classification by means of a local texture analysis using the CBIR technique and Points of Interest
- LSA.Studio: Augmenting the LSA technique in pervasive environments
- Profiting from several recommendation algorithms using a scalable approach
- Leopoldo Gaxiola